Chai Energy provides the first-ever digital and truly personal energy advisor built on top of a customer’s own energy data. Chai’s personal energy experience is powered by the data captured from over 50 million smart electric meters installed by utility companies throughout the US. In making energy-decisions simple for customers Chai is easing the adoption of energy efficient products, distributed generation resources, time-based electricity pricing, and other products aimed at mitigating the negative impact of our electric grid.
ABOUT CHAI ENERGY
Chai Energy is a venture-backed clean energy technology startup with offices in Eagle Rock and downtown Los Angeles at the LA Cleantech Incubator. The free Chai mobile app requires expertise in data analysis, machine learning, energy markets, efficiency programs, and enterprise engineering. The company was started by Caltech graduates and former utility employees looking to build a fundamentally better and more personal consumer energy-experience.
Community Manager and Support Lead, Los Angeles
Chai Energy is looking for a customer support professional to help us give customers the power to understand their homes and energy waste. Chai Energy is rolling out its award winning energy understanding service at a massive scale and needs your help to make our customers happy. A customer support professional would help our customers with their issues, build structure around our device deployment processes, and support the mobile application quality assurance effort. This role will need an understanding of residential energy systems including the plusses and minuses of solar, battery systems, electric vehicles, or home upgrade projects.
- Provide support and consultation to Chai Energy mobile app customers
- Help customers navigate the complex world of residential energy systems including solar, electric vehicles, and home upgrades
- Building excitement around new product features
- Manage the Chai support ticket system
- Experiences in residential energy management from the solar industry, energy auditor, or another related industry
- 3+ years of experience in a customer care role
- 1+ years of experience in building a quality assurance process for mobile applications
- An expertise for building deployment and customer service processes that can scale through the growth phase of a company
- An ability to build a community around a product
- You can stay calm and helpful in the face of difficult customer questions
- You have a cursory understanding of technology and networking with an ability to build simple scripts
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experiences with ZenDesk
- Experience with CRM systems
- Android Studio and Xcode experience
Updated March 2017
Please send your resume to Jobs@ChaiEnergy.net if you are interested in the position.Back to Job Listings